Sunday, May 23, 2010

Target ~ Money Maker Deal on Scrubbing Bubbles!

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Here's an awesome deal my sister shared with me yesterday! There's a coupon in this weekend's Smart Source for a free $5 Target gift card when you buy the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Starter Kit which you can stack with the $5 off manufacturer's coupon from the 4/11 SS if you still have it (or use the $5 off printable using the link below). Here's the deal:

Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean or Daily Shower Power Sprayer @ $8.69 each
Use Target Coupon for Free $5 Gift Card wyb Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Starter Kit from 5/23 SS (x6/16) and
$5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter Kit from 4/11 SS (x6/6)
(or use this $5/1 IP here)
Pay $3.69 plus tax, get the $5 Target gift card
Final Price = FREE plus $1.31 Money Maker!

You could also stack this printable coupon for a free refill and get that free, too, on this deal. 

I ran out and did this deal last night after my sister told me. The Massillon store was stocked on both varieties of these. I only bought 5 papers for coupons this weekend (I buy the Alliance Review on Saturday since they have the coupons inserts early) and had 5 of the MQ's left so I bought 5 & it worked out great! I used my gift cards left over from the Schick razor deal a couple weeks ago, so no money exchanged hands plus I ended up with more gift card money than I started & 5 bottles of FREE bathroom cleaner! Thanks Target.

Have a question or your own great deal to share?  Click on comments below to let me know. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win