Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Free-Loading Trip to Marc's Today

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
A few weeks ago I noticed Downy Fabric Softener in trial size packets at Marc's while picking up my newspapers and said to myself, "hmmm, I've got a coupon for that."  Today, I went in with a few of my coupons and here's what I got:


5 Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go! Kits @ $.99 each
5 Tide travel sink packets - 3 uses each, @ $.99 each
5 Downy 1 load size @ $.99 each
I used
5 x $1/1 any Johnson & Johnson
5 x $1/1 any Tide
5 x $1/1 any Downy
I paid $.74

Final price, including sales tax, was just $.05 each

These are nice for traveling or just using at home - hard to beat $.05 a load on the fabric softener.  Target and Walmart have the 1 machine load size on the Tide priced at $.97, which after the coupon and sales tax, makes it about $.04 a load.

I always love it when a coupon says "any" and has no exclusions or restrictions listed.  "Any" means ANY (according to customer service at Proctor & Gamble that makes Tide) and that includes the travel sizes so check out the travel section and load up on some freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win