Friday, May 7, 2010

My Couponing For Community Donation!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Not to brag, but here's the rest of my coupon shopping haul that I'm donating today in honor of Couponing for Community week. In case you missed my previous post on this nation-wide event, you can read it here or check out the Couponing For Community Facebook page here. In this picture is:

20 Crest toothpast @ $1.50 each (Giant Eagle)
20 Colgate tooth brushes @ $1.50 each (Giant Eagle)
15 Reach floss @ $.97 each (Walmart)
8 Carefree liners @ $.99 each (Rite Aid)
6 Kotex liners @ $.99 each (Rite Aid)
4 Johnson & Johnson baby lotion @ $2.99 (Rite Aid)
4 Johnson & Johnson baby wash @ $2.84 (Rite Aid)
11 Schick disposable razors 12 packs @ $1.97 each (Walmart)
5 First Aid Brand small first aid kits @ $.97 each (Walmart)
2 Soft Soap hand soap -forgot to put them in the picture (Rite Aid)
1 Yardley bar soap @ $.99 each (Rite Aid)
1 Juicy Juice sippy cup (got this in the mail today - a "freebie" from last month)

I used:
20 $.75/1 Crest toothpast (doubled to $1.50 each @ Giant Eagle) = FREE
20 $.75/1 Colgate toothbrush (doubled to $1.50 each @ Giant Eagle) = FREE
15 $1/1 Reach floss = FREE + $.33 overage
8 $1/1 Carefree = FREE
6 $1/2 Kotex = $3
8 $1/1 any Johnson & Johnson Baby Product, and
8 $1 off Johnson & Johnson Baby Product Rite Aid store coupons = $7.32 for 8
11 $2/1 Schick disposable razor = FREE + $.33 overage
5 $1/1 any First Aid brand product = FREE + $.33 overage
1 $5/$20 purchase at Rite Aid
1 $5/$25 purchase at Rite Aid

I completed this in 3 stops - 1 at Giant Eagle, 1 at Walmart, and 1 at Rite Aid (I split my purchases up into 2 separate transactions at Rite Aid so I could use one $5 off $25 & one $5 off $20 total purchase store coupons. I also had to buy some "fillers" to get my total to $20 (or $25) to be able to use those coupons. I bought the GNC Everlast Supplements at $5.99 BOGO and $19.99 BOGO and used my GNC BOGO coupons to get them all free so it didn't add anything to my total after coupons. Heehee, I had to buy the Yardley & some Soft Soap pumps at $.99 each to eat up overage.

I paid $3.90 at Giant Eagle (tax only), $.94 at Walmart, and under $1 for 2 transactions at Rite Aid, making my total cost less than $6 for everything in the picture. Yeah!

See "My Walmart Haul 5/2" from last Sunday for my first trip this week for Couponing for Community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win