Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Walmart Haul 5/2/10!

Sunday, May 2, 2010
I had 23 "$3.00 off ANY Schick Disposable Razors" coupons expiring 5/2, so I made a quick stop tonight to see if Walmart had any. Would you believe they had exactly 23? I noticed the Nivea Body Wash was $3.97 and since I had some $4 off coupons from this weekends coupon inserts with me they went in the cart. I also remembered the Reach Floss and Carefree would be free after the $1/1 coupons, too...then forgot the Carefree! So here's what I purchased with my coupons and $.53 in change!

10 Nivea Body Wash @ $3.97 each
23 12 packs Schick disposable razors @ $1.97 each
15 Reach Floss @$.97 each
Used:
9 x $4/1 Nivea Body Wash
23 x $3/1 Any Schick Razors
3 x $1/1 Reach Floss

I should have purchased something else to take up the "overage" as I still had 12 Reach Floss coupons to use but the total was down to $.53.

I'm participating in the Couponing for Community event this week. I'll be donating everything I buy with coupons through Wednesday and I'll be posting more hauls, so check back later in the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win