Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Sample Alert!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I received an email from KAO Brands/Curel yesterday offering a free sample of Curel Itch-Defense Skin Balancing Lotion. I already use this and it's pretty darn good. I sent away for the free sample, too.  Why not, it's free, right?  If you like free stuff, too, click here to fill out the sample form request.  Supply is limited and takes 8-10 weeks to get it.

Here's some more free samples - Eucerin, Prilosec, John Frieda Root Awakening, and Parent's Choice Baby Formula ~ from Walmart's "In-Stores-Now-Free Samples" - click here.
 
Here's the free stuff  I've received in the mail during the last week:
  • Coupon for a FREE box of Kraft Cheesy Explosion (from "liking it" on Facebook awhile back)
  • $75 prepaid Visa from Sears for buying a refrigerator when we had the Ohio Appliance Rebates at the end of  March.
  • Free sample of new M&M's candy coated pretzels (from "liking it" on their Facebook page)
  • Free sample of L'Oreal Shampoo
  • Coupon for a FREE Covergirl item ~ no price limit (I emailed Covergirl a few weeks ago to compliment them on the "Ageless" product line)
  • 2 coupons each for one Free product from TGIF snacks (emailed them with a friendly complaint - bought a stale tasting bag last time they were on sale for $.99 at Rite Aid and I used a $1.50 off coupon.  Now, just because I "made" $.51 on the deal doesn't mean I should settle for stale chips!) 
  • 1 $3 off coupon and two $1 off coupons from Kotex (emailed them to say the "Overnight" size of the U by Kotex line was really more like a regular size...really)
I love getting free stuff in the mail!  I take the time to sign up for free samples that I'd like to try, plus I make a habit to email 3-4 companies each week to voice my opinion on their product or to just simply request coupons. More often than not, I receive a friendly email back notifying me some coupons are on their way.  Love that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win