Monday, April 5, 2010

My Target Trip

Monday, April 5, 2010
I usually don't shop Target, it's just not convenient for me, but every now and then a great deal lures me in! Today I went in to get the Schick razors deal, but once there I couldn't find the right coupons:( Anyways, not wanting to waste the trip, I checked out the "travel sizes" stuff and a few other isles.

I bought:
5 Tide travel size @ $.97 each
5 Small Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits @ $.97 each
5 Clean & Clear travel size @ $.97 each
1 Airwick Ultra Air Motion Starter Kit in fresh peach scent $6.00 (sale price)
1 El Monterey Cheese Enchiladas Dinner @ $6.94 (not on sale, but looked yummy)
1 Scotties facial tissues @ $1.00 (sale price)

Used these coupons:
5x $1/1 ANY Tide
5x $1/1 ANY Johnson & Johnson
5x $1/1 ANY Clean & Clear
1x $5/1 Airwick Ultra Air Motion Starter kit
1x $1.50/1 El Monterey Dinner
1x $1/1 Scotties (printable here)

My total after coupons was $6.44 (+ $1.23 OH sales tax)

I used a Target Gift Card to pay for this, so $0, zip, nada, nothing OOP (out of pocket).

Got home, warmed up the oven, and was just about to put the Enchiladas dinner in when I noticed the expiration date on the package was about 6 weeks ago! Darn. Called the store manager at Target and will be picking up a $10 Target Gift Card plus $6.94 when I return the El Monterey box (they didn't want the contents back). Thank you Target!

Now, if I can just find those Schick coupons.

Schick Razor Deal @ Target
Get a free $5 Gift Card when you buy 2 Schick Razors or Cartridges listed:
Selected Intuition Plus, Quattro for Women or Quattro Titanium $6.99
Selected Quattro and Intuition Cartridges $10.49

Buy 2 Schick Quattro For Women or Intuition Plus Razors @ $6.99
Use:
2x $4/1 Schick Quattro For Women Razor Or Refill from 02-28-10 SS x4/11
(or 2x $4/1 Schick Intuition Plus Razor Or Refill, Any- 02-28-10 SS x4/11)
Pay $5.98 and receive $5 GC
Final Price = $.98!

Then buy 2 more, use 2 $4 coupons and $5 GC = Pay $0.98 and receive another $5 GC!

Keep rolling if you have the coupons! These are awesome razors at a stock up price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win