Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a busy week!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I have been so busy shopping in my free time I have neglected my blog posts this week! I am plain wore out. I'll be resting up tonight and plan to post the Giant Eagle (and Thorne's in Allianceforsavings.com) tomorrow morning.

Here's some of my favorite deals from this week:

Walgreen's

Packing tape on sale $.99 with in-ad coupon
Used the in-ad coupon and internet printable $1/1 (sorry, this coupon has been dead since 4/26)
Free after coupon! I think I bought about 9 of these on Sunday.

Rite Aid

Bought:
4 Maxwell House Coffee 10.5 oz @ 2/$5
4 Fig Newtons 8 oz size @ $2.19 BOGO
2 Everlast little energy drinks @ $5.99 BOGO
3 Andes candies @ .25 each for filler
Used:
- 4 x $2 off Maxwell House wyb Newtons tear pad coupon
- 2 x $1/1 Newtons Facebook coupon here
- GNC Everlast BOGO printable here
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Value
Paid:
$.13 for 4 cans of coffee & 4 packs of cookies ~~~~woo hoo!

Bought - multiple times:
4 Oreos BOGO @ $2.19 each
4 Cakesters @ $3.99 each
Used:
- 4x Free Cakesters wyb Oreos tear pad coupon (max value $3.29)
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Value
Paid:
$2.18 & will submit receipt for SCR #94 (has limit of 2 $2 rebates!)
Final Price = $1.82 MM & got 8 boxes of cookies~~~~~another woo hoo!

Giant Eagle

Oscar Mayer Lunchables little subs for $.99 - $1.24 each
All I'm going to say is I bought alot of these!
Used $1/1 3/21 insert coupon or $.75/1 tearpad coupon or a $1 OYNO catalina
Paid:
$0 - $.24 each, plus received $1 OYNO catalina on each one purchased!
I used the catalinas from these to pay for everything else I needed this week. I am sooo stocked on these, the fridge & freezer are both full of free sandwiches now, but I still want to go back and get more. It's like they're paying me to buy them, I just can't stop!

Bought:
Lots of Dawn, Febreze, and Mr. Clean @ 2/$5
Used:
$1/1 Home Made Simple Mailer for Dawn & Febreze,
$.75/1 for Mr. Clean from same mailer or
$.50/1 Dawn & Febreze from recent Sunday inserts
Paid:
$1-$1.50 each, plus earned $5 OYNO catalina for every 4 purchased in same transaction
Final Price:
$.25 or less each!

Bought:
8 Kashi Cookies 2/$5
Used $1/1 pamphlet coupon
Paid $1.50 each, plus earned $2 OYNO catalina for every 4
Final Price: $1 each

Bought:
10 Friday's frozen Skillet Meals 2/$12 less $4 off instantly wyb 2
Used $2/1 from recent insert
Paid $2 each

I can't stop thinking about that little bit of room left on the 2nd shelf of my freezer downstairs...I think I could fit another 10 or so Lunchables there if I take them out of their boxes....hmmmm, maybe just one more trip....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win