Friday, February 26, 2010

Giant Eagle Deals 2/25/10 - 3/3/10

Friday, February 26, 2010
Giant Eagles doubles coupons up to $.99. Here's what I see that's free or cheap this week at Giant Eagle...

Ester C 60 ct. BOGO $8.99
Use 2 $5/1 MQ from 02/21 Smart Source
Final Price=FREE

Mentos Gum 10/$10
Use $.55/1 MQ from 2/21 Smart Source
Final Price=FREE

Quaker True Delights Rice Snacks $3/5
Use $.75/1 MQ from 2/14 Red Plum
Final Price=$.17

Tombstone Pizza 4/$10
get $4 OYNO Catalina when you buy $30 (from Giant Eagle frozen food month) &
$4 OYNO Catalina when you buy $15 (from Kraft)
(this should go by shelf price, $5.50)
Buy 6 @ 4/$10
Pay $15, earn 3 $4 OYNO Catalinas
Final Price=$.50 each, plus a Free DVD Rental!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to be returning to Canton within the next couple months and I am a couponer myself. Was wondering if you could tell me if the Repository has the coupon inserts on Sundays or is there a better paper to get them from? Where I am living now, we get all the inserts (SS,RP and P&G) but almost always, they only have about 12-15 coupons that are found in other regions. Not sure if I am making sense, but there are several websites that publish what coupons are going to be in the inserts. Mine usually only have 12-15 of the ones listed. Does that make sense?? :)

Jeanne said...

OMG! I'm so sorry I missed your comment. I just saw it now. I'm new to blogging and didn't get a notice in my email. Yes, we get all 3 majory inserts in the Canton Repository. The are not the "full" inserts though. I usually use the coupon clipping services or ebay to pick up the coupons we miss if I want them. The Akron Beacon and Cleveland Plain Dealer get larger inserts and are available at Marc's and most grocery stores. The Pittsburgh paper gets the best inserts - Giant Eagle usually has several of them every Sunday.

Post a Comment

Search & Win